jueves, julio 20, 2006

Repetitive



I realy like my aunt's roast beef,
bended clip and catchy beat,
the Bedroom clean,
my mom's new jeep.

The meatballs are a waste of meat,
only greed plus tropic heat,
stinky feet but,
didn't mean.

I've never flown a kite before,
use my fork to drink your coke,
call me dork then,
pull the cork.

The vultures sing a song with you,
I would love too,
now fire is blue,
since airplane's crew just play the blues.

The wind now blows,
the autumn comes,
the cellphones rings,
my dog wears leash,
far in the sea the sharks eats fish.

A red light begs the car to stop,
you know i realy like to mop,
and I can not begin to fight,
because of that I wear my tie.

2 comentarios:

proctorul dijo...

hay muchas ideas que me gustaron, es tuyo?

Edgar dijo...

si, es mio, decidí hacer un post con rimas que me salieran de inmediato.